Good afternoon! Today we’re going to start introducing our Ornamental Oddities Gallery Artists! These are artists that are only going to be in the gallery. You can find the gallery artists that are also vending here!
I’d like to introduce you to Shannon Lynch, a fellow artist with a love for horror, and art show curator at the Comic Book Hideout in Downtown Fullerton. Below you will find her interview and general contact information. Make sure you come out on the 9th and say hello to this artist in person, and see the ornaments she created for the gallery!
- What is the primary medium you work in?
- Ink, Watercolor, and Acrylic
- What is your favorite medium to work in?
- Anything to do with working with my hands. I don’t have a favorite.
- What is your favorite subject matter?
- Pop culture of the Nostalgic Past.
- What art tools do you use, and do you have any tools or brands that you recommend?
- Tools are very important. No specific brand. Buy what you need. It is an investment, make sure to take care of them.
- How and when did you start creating artworks?
- I grew up creating works of art, so 1985.
- If you could create anything in the world, what would you create?
- A way to Create art to teach people to come together.
- What is your ultimate goal as an artist?
- Honestly, it is something I do as a way of life. I couldn’t live without creating.
- Have you participated in the Artist Lodge Gallery before?
- Yes, in the Mega Mini Monster Mash gallery this past October
- Where can readers find your work?
- Instagram @ShannonChristine85 there’s a little bit of everything there.